Hi there, I'm Lena.
I am a UX designer based in Stuttgart, Germany with a passion for innovation and social impact. I co-founded Ready to Code and I teach entrepreneurship and innovation skills at TestFeld in Ulm.
As an entrepreneur, I focus on empowering people and as a designer, I use empathy and research to create engaging experiences.
Gather ideas and develop new solutions through brainstorming, sketching and lots of post-its.
Bring your ideas to life - from rough paper sketches to realistic prototypes.
Get out of the building to test your product with real customers and gain valuable insights.
“Lena is enthusiastic and highly motivated - her passion is contagious.”
Timo Steiss, Medienwerkstatt das mitte
- UX design & concept
- Information architecture, wireframes, prototypes in InVision, Axure or HTML5/CSS3
- User research
- User interviews, card sorting, user tests
- UI & screendesign
- Responsive web design, app design, occasionally illustration
- Workshops & hackathons
- Social innovation, design sprints, entrepreneurship
- City of Ulm
- Adam Riese
- Bosch Deepfield Robotics
- d&b audiotechnik
- Strive Agency
- and many more
- Ready to Code // Cocktails & Code
- Co-Founder, empowering girls and women in tech since 2017
- Communication strategy for a youth center in Cajamarca, Peru
- TEDx Stuttgart
- Web design, an event for ideas worth sharing